Monday, June 4, 2012

A little bit about me!

My name is John and I am a senior at Salem State University, where I major in Business administration. When I do not ahve my head in the books, I enjoy the outdoors, particular camping and hiking. I like spend a lot of my time in New Hampshire and Maine enjoying the fresh air, whether it be canoeing in the summer or skiing in the winter. I also am a huge fanatic of football and baseball. On any given Sunday in the fall, you can find me on a couch all day long watching football games. I also enjoy spending time with my two German Shepherd dogs. Below is a picture of myself(the middle one) with my dog


I have started this blog for my Premise of School education course at Salem State. I must admit that this is the first time I have ever created a blog, so pardon me if it looks like a true amateur blog. I hope to tune it up and make it more appealing, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment